We are a Christian service ministry seeking to show God’s Love to our communities by our Actions more than our Words.
We accept requests for repair and service projects from the following:
- Military Wives (husbands on deployment)
- Single Moms
- Senior Citizens
- Low Income
Whether it’s painting a house for a widow or helping another church in need, we strive to follow the teachings of Jesus through our commitment to serve others.
Here are a few of the many services we can offer to those who NEED help and may not otherwise be able to afford it:
- Yard work / spring cleanup
- Deck staining and power washing
- Carpentry, framing or finish
- Drywall replacement and repair
- Heating & Cooling Repair / Service
If you need help, please go to the “How YOU can GET Help” page and complete the request form. Or call the number on the right side of the HOME page and leave a voice message.
When we receive a request we do the following:
- Review the project service request form or call to determine the Scope of the project identify the level of services we may be able to provide.
- Document the service project’s work effort and any funding sources required.
- Assign the primary contact person from our group. This individual will be the primary contact with the person we are assisting to set project expectations, schedule dates, provide accountability and maintain follow up.
- Assign a project coordinator (may or may not be the primary contact) to set project objectives, make plans and organize the appropriate resources (skill sets and equipment/tools)
- Begin all service projects with prayer